The ISSP Panel Exhibit will be held in conjunction with The 15th International Symposium on Sputtering and Plasma Processes (ISSP2019) at Kanazawa Institute of Technology from June11 to 14, 2019. It will feature the broad spectrum of equipment, instruments, materials, systems, services, etc. for sputtering and plasma processes. At the last Exhibit, ISSP2017, 20 companies exhibited their offerings, and exchanged the information with about 210 attendees. This is the best opportunity for you to present, face-to-face, your products and services to a vital market. The Panel Exhibit will be opened parallel to ISSP2019 poster presentation at the same room. The ISSP2019 committee requests your company to attend this exhibition as an exhibitor. Please don’t miss the terrific opportunity!
Your presentation at the technical session of the symposium is strongly recommended as well as the panel exhibit, which is expected to dramatically improve the impact of your company. (In this case, please apply as a normal presenting author.)
SCREEN Finetech Solutions Co., Ltd. / EMD Corporation General Bussan Co. Ltd.
Process equipment (sputtering, evaporation, MBE, CVD, ALD, etching, etc.)
Analyzer, analysis service, controller, simulation program and measurement apparatus
Related materials and components (Sputtering target, Plasma source etc.)
Location and term
Location：Kanazawa Institute of Technology
Term： June 12 and 13; From 17:20 to 19:00 , June 14; From 15:00 to 17:00(Closing time is tentative.)
- Poster session is held at the same time and location.
- Symposium: From 10:00 June 12 to 17:00 June 14
¥ 120,000/unit (Japanese yen, including taxes)
(Including the exhibit fee ¥100,000 and the registration fee ¥20,000 for one person)
- The exhibitor can show one page per unit monochrome advertisement on the programs (print media) and color advertisement on the proceedings (electronic media) for free. Please tolerate that the printing quality is not so high grade.
- We prepare a link to your home site on our web page, http://issp2019.org/ , according to your request.
- In accordance with the request of exhibitor, an automatic CM slide presentation by PowerPoint (without sound, 30 seconds per unit, no page limit) will be available during the break time of oral session. (Details will be informed later.)
How to apply
Please fill the application form (the last page) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
Please attach the banner image file of your company, if you wish to make link point of your company's home page on the ISSP2019 web site.
Deadline: May 10, 2019
If you want to apply the advertisement on the proceedings and on the programs, please send a PDF file (font embedding, one page per unit) to the committee office (see the end of this article).
- Description language is English.
- At least one person is required to explain the panels. He/she is entitled to attend all the session of ISSP2019 for free.
- For extra two persons of exhibitor, the registration fee is \20,000 per person. From the 4th person and up, please register as a normal participant.
- The carriage of all the exhibiting materials is to be made by yourself.
- Don’t remove the panel before the closing of ISSP2019.
- One unit of exhibition space consists of a panel of about 180 cm (width) × 90 cm (height) and a desk of 160 cm (width) × 45 cm (depth) × 70 cm (height).
- The total weight of exhibiting materials on the desk should be less than 10 kg.
- If you need more space, you may use multiple exhibition units by paying additional fee. The acceptance will be informed later.
- Utilities of electrical power are available for personal computer use. It, however, is limited to 2 A (AC100 V).
- If you would like to make any special exhibition, please consult with us.
Questions and Application
Advanced Material Science Center, Kanazawa Institute of Technology
3-1, Yatsukaho, Hakusan, Ishikawa 924-0838, JAPAN
TEL: +81-76-274-9250 FAX: +81-76-274-9251
Exhibitors of the Past ISSP Exhibit
- Advanced Energy Japan
- AIMEC Corp.
- APPEX Corp.
- ASTECH Corp.
- BOC Coating Technology
- Canon ANELVA Corp.
- COSMOTEC Corp.
- CSM Instruments SA
- Dan-Takuma Technologies Inc.
- EIKO Corp. /EIKO Engineering Co., Ltd.
- ENI JAPAN Ltd.
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Elektronenstrahl und Plasmatechnik
- FTS Corp.
- Fujikin Inc.
- FUJI KOEKI, LTD.
- Gencoa Ltd.
- General Bussan Co., Ltd.
- General Vacuum Equipment LTD
- Hakuto Co., Ltd.
- Heiwa Electric Co.,Ltd.
- HEMMI Slide Rule Co.,Ltd.
- HITACHI ZOSEN Corp.
- Hiroshima co., ltd
- Huizhou Top Metal Material Co., Ltd
- Hüttinger Electronik GmbH
- INI Coatings Ltd.
- Impedans Ltd.
- J. A. Woollam Japan Corp.
- JEOL Ltd.
- JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corp.
- KITANO SEIKI CO., LTD.
- Kurt J. Lesker Company
- Landmark Technology Corp.
- Maintenance Resarch Corp.
- MAKPLE Co. Ltd
- MARUBUN Corp.
- Matsubo Co., Ltd.
- MITSUBISHI MATERIALS Corp.
- Nano Science Corp.
- NANOMETRICS JAPAN
- NIHON VEECO K. K.
- NOA SYSTEMS Inc.
- NTT AFTY Corp.
- Oerlikon Japan Co., Ltd.
- Omicron Nano TechnologyJapan Inc.
- OSAKA VACUUM, LTD.
- OXFORD INSTRUMENTS
- PEGASUS Software Inc.
- SAES GETTERS JAPAN Co., Ltd.
- Sanyu Electron Co., Ltd.
- Science Technology Co., Ltd.
- SHINCRON Co., Ltd.
- SHOWA SHINKU Co., Ltd.
- Singulus Technologies AG
- Sputtered Films, Inc.
- Sputtering Components, Inc.
- SurFtech Transnational Co., Ltd. & Fraunhofer FEP
- TDY INC.
- Techscience Ltd.
- THERMO RIKO CO., LTD.
- TOKYO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
- Tosoh Corp.
- TOYO Corp.
- ULVAC CRYOGENICS INC.
- ULVAC JAPAN, Ltd.
- ULVAC-PHI, INC.
- ULVAC TECHNO,Ltd.
- UNIVERSAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd.
- USTRON CO., LTD
- VACUUM METALLUGICAL Co., Ltd.
- VIC International Co., Ltd.
- VON ARDENNE GmbH
- WaveFront Co., Ltd.